Partagas Cuban Cigars
The Partagàs brand are known by millions around the world for creating full flavoured cigars which delivers complex flavours in unfathomable strengths.
The Partagàs factory is located in the centre of Havana:
- Producing cigars since 1845
- A factory and production process influenced by colonial architecture
- Named after the founder - Don Jaime Partagàs
Partagàs cigars, which as aforementioned was named after their founder (as many other brands like H. Upmann cigars, Josè L. Piedra, Fonseca, Vegas Robaina and Juan Lòpez) are known to the general public for their intensity of aromas. The vitolario offers a wide variety of sizes very well known by expert cigar aficionados across the globe, but it is with the Linea Serie de Partagàs that the brand reached a never-before-seen fame and recognition and placed their brand and the cigars that they produce amongst some of the best in the world.
Owning some of the finest tobacco plantations across Vuelta Abajo, Cuba allowed the founder to test a wide range of production techniques and processes (such as trying multiple ageing and fermentation processes that yielded the most enjoyable and high quality tobacco). The innovative advancements lead to the brand becoming one of the largest exporters of Cuban Cigars for sale some years later.
- The brand has been acquired by a number of forward thinking people and companies since it was founded, keeping and building upon the success and quality created by the previous owners.
- At one point (1958) Partagas exported over 25% of all tobacco products out of Cuba.
Partagàs is part of that narrow circle of brands available to resellers all over the world and here online with a selection of the best products currently in circulation. The cigar is completely hand made to the finest specifications, making for a strong, enjoyable and consistent smoking experience.