El Rey del Mundo Cuban Cigars
Flavour: Light to Medium
The El Rey del Mundo cigar company was founded in 1882 and has grown to become one of the key players in the Cuban cigar industry. Interestingly they call to be a global brand whilst wanting to be classified by Habanos SA (the Cuban Cigolian monopoly) as one of the local brands.
In spite of what the brand owner says, El Rey del Mundo is a milestone of Cuban cigars. Six medals won during international fairs, originated from a prestigious factory (Ramon Allones), and is also the favourite brand of one of the founders of EGM Cigars. Online you will find the vitolas currently in production available to order.
- Founded in 1882 by a German businessman, Emilio Ohmstedt.
- Has been known as one of the most prestigious and expensive cigar brands in the world.
- In Spanish the name literally means "King of The World". Setting out from the start to be known as the king of the Cuban cigar industry.
If you have enjoyed the exquisite flavour offered by Ramon Allones Cuban cigars, you have a refined taste and a keen eye for premium quality products. You will find the El Rey del Mundo brand cigars to be an equally enjoyable smoking experience packed with flavour and quality end to end. The perfect choice for beginners diving into the world of Cuban cigars and experienced aficionados alike.
EGM offers only Cuban cigars, the best cigars loved by all the aficionados in the world, there is also a brand that uses the same name but has nothing to do with the excellent products being prepared on the island of Cuba.
- Excellent choice for beginners and experienced smokers alike.
- Handmade and of medium to light flavour.
- Now produced by the Rey Del Mundo Cigar Co. company who produce other globally known brands such as Sancho Panza & Rafael González.
El Rey del Mundo is totalmente a mano, tripa larga and the taste of these cigars is between medium to light.